In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 17 Feb 2020 pediatrics, sedation, delirium, guidelines I'm having to write a paper on guidelines of pediatric sedation, delirum
- 13 Feb 2020 risk factors inappropriate antibiotic prescribing What factors influence the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in the outpatient setting in the United States (including provider, patient and multi-level factors)?
- 13 Dec 2019 Which foods can increase or decrease platelet count?
- 26 Nov 2019 Does anyone have any experience or guidance on use of lateral positioning of patients with stable spinal injury in critical care? If so, any specifice devices/cushions used to support the patient?
- 1 Nov 2019 Does the measurement of venoarterial delta PCO2 give an indicator of the prognostic outcome? Initial Q: Outcome of venoarterial delta PCO2 measurement in critically ill patients
- 21 Oct 2019 How to adjust antibiotics dose in acute kidney injury (AKI) patient?
- 13 Oct 2019 Small bore pig tail catheter seldinger versus open chest drain large bore tube insertion for Secondary spontaneous pneumothorax?
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 21 Sep 2019 Prevention of contrast induced nephropathy in cardiac cath patients
- 19 Sep 2019 How accurate are BP machines in recording pulse rate in atrial fibrillation?
- 16 Jul 2019 burnout syndrome in emergency nursing