In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 21 Oct 2019 Does rifaximin decrease small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in patients with irritable bowel syndrome?
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 29 Sep 2019 What is the risk of gynaecological cancers in women using HRT or OCP? In women under hormonal replacement therapy or oral contraceptive pill, I am wondering what could be the risk of ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulva carcinoma aside from well known breast cancer.
- 14 Sep 2019 Can the use of a lumbar belt be recommended for the prevention or treatment of low back pain?
- 4 Sep 2019 what is the possible effect for giving an ACE +NSID+diuretics in elderly patients?
- 19 Aug 2019 Do prescription amphetamine salts increase blood pressure in patients with preexisting hypertension?
- 14 Aug 2019 quality of type 2 diabetes treatment in the middle east
- 14 Aug 2019 mejor tratamiento para la onicomicosis
- 9 Aug 2019 In children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Functional Strength Training effective in improving lower extremity muscle strength and mobility?
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 10 Mar 2020 What are the guidelines for mild head injury in child?
- 5 Mar 2020 arginine supplementation I Wish to know if there's anything about arginine and asthenia in children under 12 years. Thank You
- 5 Mar 2020 I need information on neonatal pneumonia Original Q neumonía neonatal no puedo encontrar esa informacion
- 4 Mar 2020 Does splenectomy improve outcomes for myelofibrosis treated with allogeneic stem cell transplant
- 3 Mar 2020 "5G" technology and cancer/ health risk in adult females
- 27 Feb 2020 Aside from this study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4040429/) is anyone aware of evidence for aerobic exercise as a PREVENTION or TREATMENT for the common cold?
- 26 Feb 2020 Clinical Practice Guideline. Looking for a clinical practice guideline for the treatment of drug resistant epilepsy or pharmacoresistant epilepsy. If possible, developed using GRADE. Thank youl.
- 19 Feb 2020 Nurse delivered CBT for treatment of depression I'm writing a literature review on nurse delivered CBT for treament of depression amongst adults in the community. I'm seeking for RCT articles twithin the past 10 years that are related to this. Ca ...