In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 23 Feb 2020 hospital magnet Can the implantation of nursing from advanced parctica convert a hospital into a magnetic hospital ?
- 19 Feb 2020 Nurse delivered CBT for treatment of depressoin I'm writing a literature review on nurse delivered CBT for treament of depression amongst adults in the community. I'm seeking for RCT articles twithin the past 10 years that are related to this. Ca ...
- 17 Feb 2020 What is an effective taper for gabapentin 300 mg tid? I want to take someone off gabapentin since she has history of intentional overdose. did not use gabapentin but since she has ongoing anxiety and depression, i want to safely taper her down.
- 17 Feb 2020 pediatrics, sedation, delirium, guidelines I'm having to write a paper on guidelines of pediatric sedation, delirum
- 17 Feb 2020 META -ANAYSIS ON CIPN IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS PLEASE SUGGEST ME TO HOW FIND OUT THESE STUDIES
- 13 Feb 2020 Looking for any information pertaining to sexual activity during any stage of pregnancy.
- 13 Feb 2020 risk factors inappropriate antibiotic prescribing What factors influence the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in the outpatient setting in the United States (including provider, patient and multi-level factors)?
- 13 Feb 2020 croup scoring systems. i am looking for information on the comparisons between westley and modified thassig scoring systems in pre hospital emergency medicine. I am on my final year of my degree course in Paramedic Science at University Limerick here in Ireland and my research proposal question is about the above scoring systems as we do not have this in Ire ...
- 13 Feb 2020 Could nusinersen be used in a different age range of those of the pivotal trials CHERISH and ENDEAR (till 14 15 years), say a patient 31 years old with SMA (severe stage)? Hammersmith 6 FIL 64 Barthel 40 severe dependence
- 12 Feb 2020 Woman 63 breast metastatic cancer HER 2+, excellente response to docetaxel plus trastuzumab pertuzumab, should inexcusably continue treatment with trastu pertu when docetaxel cicles are over?
- 12 Feb 2020 Acupressure on PC6 can be an effective therapy for relieve nausea in early pregnancy Yost, Goldberg, Lacasse, Streitberger, Betz
- 11 Feb 2020 How effective are e-cigarettes in helping smokers quit, compared with the conventional method of patches?
- 5 Feb 2020 What is the pathophysiology of Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy? Originally asked as fisiopatologia de emery-dreifuss, which Google translated to emery dreifuss pathophysiology!
- 4 Feb 2020 In patient with a sickle cell crisis, which IV fluid is best? Normal saline versus lactated ringers
- 4 Feb 2020 What effect does acupressure on PC6 have to relieve nausea in early pregnancy?
- 29 Jan 2020 What is the renal tubular acidosis incidence and prevalence
- 28 Jan 2020 Vitamin d in the treatment of pediatric atopic dermatitis?
- 28 Jan 2020 Diagnostic value of ultrasound in physiotherapy
- 27 Jan 2020 New risk markers in cardiology i need to know about new riskmarkers and prevetion of cardiovascular disease
- 25 Jan 2020 Are direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) more effective in lowering the risk of significant bleeding episodes in patients with non valvular atrial fibrillation?